Pages

My latest "Pinter-ations!"

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentine's Day Gifts for your Students! And no candy needed!!!


Hi everyone!! Just wanted to share a cute idea I had when I walked into my local Michael's store! I had originally gone in there to buy some things for little kinder-baby's Valentine's day box when I got distracted! I NEVER get distracted there, I know, but I saw these cute 50% off holiday toys!! (I'd RUN now, if you are reading this post!! and did I mention they have a 30% off coupon, too?? Look at their website.  If you miss out, you can use your teacher discount of 15% off). I knew just the thing for them! 


I am not a huge fan of candy on Valentine's Day! I'll be honest and I did say it out loud. I rather give them something fun and non-candyish. So when I saw these items on sale, I had to make cute little gifts for my boys and myself to give out! 

(I used an exacto knife to cut a slit and then taped it to the back to secure it)



How cute are these and the dentist will love us for it!! And since I love you all so much, download them for FREE here!! 


                         

Click on any of the pictures to download! 


There are color and ink-saving versions. I had colored card stock and used the ink saving version. So easy and cute!! 

Happy Valentine's Day!! 


3 comments:

  1. These are great ideas. Here is one more, give your teacher a TickleMe Plant for Valentines day. We either give the The TickleMe Plant Valentines Day Gift Box or we start the plants and give it to the teacher.....this plant will react to the teachers affection if she/he touches it or blows it a kiss the leaves move like an animal. Found it on line.
    valentines day text messages for friends
    valentines day text messages for him
    valentines day funny text messages
    valentines day text message forwards
    happy valentine day SMS 2016
    best valentine's day text messages
    valentines day sms messages 2016

    ReplyDelete
  2. This unique and luxury paper cut picture frame can be a perfect wedding gift, engagement gift, 1st wedding anniversary gift, wedding anniversary presents, valentines day gifts uk, birthday gifts, and many other occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know that there are readers loving to read your posts everyday? So please write and post more. I choose to follow your writing because they bring me what I want. They have knowledge and information. I will support you a lot. Thanks
    best shopify apps to boost sales in 2019 || the best currency converter shopify || sale discount app on Shopify

    ReplyDelete