Pages

My latest "Pinter-ations!"

Monday, May 5, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Day 1



Yes! We do! So excited to celebrate my sisters and brothers in the teaching profession! My sweet friend and colleague, Leigh,The Applicious Teacher has gathered some of teaching's finest to host a week-long extravaganza for you! 


We have some amazing prizes for you this week:

Monday: The Pampered Teacher
2 Jamberry Nail Wrap Sheets, mini manicure set, FULL size microdermabrasion set with anti-aging serum, $20 Gift Card (GC) to Roden+Fields Dermatologists, win a pack of products that are "Primary and Perfect".

Tuesday: Teacher Glam (my favourite!!!)
$40 GC to Sass My Style online boutique (I own quite a few dresses from them! LOVE!!), $25 GC to Sephora, 13 piece Pretty in Pink Make-up Brush set with case

Wednesday: The Dream Classroom 
$100 worth of product from Schoolgirl Style , Three teacher planners (one for the winner and two for your friends!), $50 IKEA GC (Love Ikea, too!)

Thursday: Teacher Essentials
Re-usuable lunch box, tumbler, notepads, folders, pens, scissors, The Quietest Classroom pencil Sharpener (in your colour choice!), 10 custom teacher ID badge reels and matching pocket mirrors (one for the winner and the rest for your friends!) PLUS! Timer app and Teacher's Helper Prize pack (packs that will help you stay organized through the year!) 

Friday: Final day!!!
First Prize: Teacher-Author Prize pack (borders, fonts, digi papers, and more), 
Second Prize: Best Sellers Pack
$50 GC to Amazon


Wait! Wait!!! 

And all week you can enter to win...
$50 GC to TpT

OMG!!! I'm just beside myself! I wish I could win some of these!!! I can't so I will like vicariously through you all! 

Seriously, love my followers and I know our jobs can be tough some days; most days they are fabulous because I know that we always do what is best for kids. I know we put a lot of love and effort into our kids and classrooms and that shows in so many ways-- the smiles, pictures, hugs, accomplishment-- it is worth it to come to school everyday to see those things. 

Thank you, dear friends, for all you do for kids every day! 

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! Stay tuned daily!!




No comments:

Post a Comment