Pages

My latest "Pinter-ations!"

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Livin' La Vida Las Vegas (well, vicariously! LOL!)





I am wishing I was in Las Vegas for the 1st ever TeachersPayTeachers Conference! I've heard that this place is amaaaaaazing! I had to bow out this year because my hubby got a new job with Jet Blue and he's in training and one of my BFF's is getting married tomorrow (on 7-11! EEK! So excited for her!!) so I am happy to vicariously live through the experiences of my Chalkie sisters and brother on their adventures. You'll have to link up with us on our FB or blog to see some pictures-- I know I will! I've always wanted to go to Vegas! :-) I think Jet Blue flies there.... hmmmm.... 

It's so exciting for them to meet up with teachers and bloggers from around the WORLD. How cool is that?! Not to mention, my girls (and Greg) from The Primary Chalkboard are there! 


If you can't be here with us, what better way to celebrate than with a SALE?! 
We are hosting a *Las Vegas Style* Double or Nothing Sale!


20% off my whole store July 10th and 11th!


It is the perfect time to stock up on things for Back to School! Click on any of the pictures to take you to my store! 

Rockin' and Rollin' with First Graders! A great way to start the year off! Includes literacy and math centers. 

My Wizard of Oz Decorating Set! Fun and colourful! Click here to see how I decorated my classroom and click here to follow my Pinterest board for the Wizard of Oz. 

Wizard of Oz Character Ed Program. A great matching unit to go along with my decor set. 

How Are You Going Home Today? Excellent for the first few weeks of school as students are getting used to dismissal-- includes an activity to help them remember how they are going home. Print, write, and go. 


I Mustache You a Question! A Getting to Know You games and activities. Who doesn't love mustaches? They are Greg's trademark! There is something inherently fun and fancy about them!! This is a fun and unique activity pack geared to help your students learn a little bit more about themselves and each other. 


An Apple A Day Literacy and Math Centers. Great for beginning of the year skills and a cute craftivity to go along with it! 

If you're in Vegas-- I know you are having a fabulous time!!! Cannot wait to hear all about your experiences and the sights! See you soon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment