Pages

My latest "Pinter-ations!"

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

And the winners are.... and 100 followers! Yay!!



Congrats ladies! Please check your e-mail boxes for your file! If you are still interested, you can pick up my packet on my TPT store. Click on the picture to take you there.


Also, I am so excited because I finally hit 100 followers! So excited! I started this blog as a way to reach out to other teachers and share in my adventures (the good and the bad-- not every school day is roses and rainbows and then there are other days when it is too good to be true! ) and to share resources/ideas with you! When I look at other teaching blogs-- that's what we do! I LOVE it! I am working on something fun for my 100 followers so stay tuned! 

Thanks again so much! Love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment