Well.... it my edition of Five for Friday Saturday edition! I tell you that I have been worn and ton this week for sure!!!! This is SUMMER, right? This week I have been waking up at 6-6:30 every morning to do swim lessons with my monkeys this week!
1. This is one of Gabriel at the family pool-- the one from swim lessons did not download correctly so I will have to retake it next week! We have been contemplating swim lessons for a while now and bit the bullet and signed them up for lessons at the YMCA and Gabriel has done so well! Aidan-- not so much! Day 1 was good... Days 2 and 3 were a disaster! He's 4 and I think he's just young and fearful. Nothing like a crying and screaming kid at the YMCA!
2. T-Ball anyone? Another reason for my waking up early! We have begun the t-ball and baseball years! Aidan will be joining big brother next year!
3. See this cute cat? This is my Skippy! Skippyjon Jones Hamlin! I have been working on re-litter training him. We are at our wits end! He has been peeing in the sink and pooping on the floor! It has been a battle. He is a young cat and not sick so I have been on poop patrol! Pray for me! LOL!
4. We love ice cream! I swear that this has become our daily treat almost every day! It's a food group, right?
5. Lastly, Happy 39th birthday to my dear husband! His birthday is tomorrow (the 30th). He is working and will not be with us (he is a pilot) so we celebrated with the boys early.
This was an absolutely non-academic post. I decided to give my brain a bit of a break. I haven't forgotten about my 100 follower celebration-- just didn't give it top priority this week.... Still working on something fabulous!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and week!