Pages

My latest "Pinter-ations!"

Monday, March 2, 2015

Read Across America Week 2015



Happy Monday all!! Hope your week is off to a great start! If you are like me, you are probably celebrating Read Across America Week! We are geared for a whole week of fun! Look at what we have planned this week:


The kids were super excited to start our day! I LOVE The Lorax--- especially the new movie that came out a few years ago. I grew up with that 70's version I think. LOL! So today was all things Lorax and how to save the Earth.




I LOVE these hats! They are so cute! I saw that Little Birdie Secrets had done them and they were too cute not to do, too! I tweaked mine a bit but it still came out adorbs! Check out her post! 

We also talked about ways to save the Earth and how to conserve our resources. I created this little center...






This is a great little center for cause and effect! The kids were so creative in thinking of ways to also conserve. Some were quite enlightened by how much you can actually save when you turn off the water when brushing teeth or turning off the lights in a room! You can download this activity here
*** I do want to add a disclaimer to this file. It is a HOT MESS of files-- there are only a few pages! hahaha! It was one I intended for my team to use only so please don't judge on what you see in that file. There are some freebies for a story about a certain cat and a "wacky day of the week!"***  
I am sure you can find some use in those files! You can also see what we did last year here





I cannot wait for my kids to work on this tomorrow! They will be so excited! 

Hope you all enjoy this fantastic week of literacy with your class! 



2 comments:

  1. Do you know that there are readers loving to read your posts everyday? So please write and post more. I choose to follow your writing because they bring me what I want. They have knowledge and information. I will support you a lot. Thanks
    best shopify apps to boost sales in 2019 || the best currency converter shopify || sale discount app on Shopify

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what? I really like your posts. I wander on the internet to find something new or unique. And I see your articles. I decided to linger at your site and read more and more. I hope that you can upload new posts. I will be the first one to read them. Thanks a million
    Abcya 2021 club
    Friv online games
    frivland.blogspot.com
    y8y8y8gamesonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete