Pages

My latest "Pinter-ations!"

Monday, March 11, 2013

Gettin' Froggy With It!!




You know that you're singing it! I am going to keep this post short as my poor teacher head is tired as I just posted a new unit on TPT-- Gettin' Froggy With It! This week we will be reading Frog and Toad (one of my favourite stories) and learning about frogs. We might sneak in some St. Patrick's day stuff, too as it is one of my favourite holidays!




Here is a picture of one of my favourite centres from that unit: "Would You Like Flies with That?" (Actually there is a funny Asian person story behind that but that will be saved for another day...) Students will have to swat "i" words like mind, light, and try and place them in "french fly" boxes. How fun times is that?? LOVE IT!!!



Today we had a teacher duty day which was nice as I had a chance to do grades and such but alas, my filing was still undone!!!! It is such a burden to walk by it each day *le-sigh..... What can you do? Only so many hours in a day... So, my question to you is.. what is one thing you know you always need to do but always seem to always run out of time to do?

Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. I love the center idea, Leslie! Too Cute! I actually tried to come see you yesterday, but I was locked out of the 1st grade building. You guys were serious about getting work done! LOL! I am heading over to check out your newest unit! Thanks!

    Leigh
    The Applicious Teacher

    ReplyDelete