Pages

My latest "Pinter-ations!"

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Loving Wisdom for New Teacher

Hello, Dear Friends! Today I am linking up with a sweet bloggy friend, Deb Thomas from 

Fabulously First

with her annual linky, "Loving Wisdom for New Teachers"! This will be my 10th year teaching and although I have been teaching for a while, I still find new things to learn each day! But for today I celebrate you, new teachers, as you embark on one of the most self-less professions. It is a wonderful profession and one that I come home each day knowing that I make a difference. So, here are my words of wisdom to you:


As you make your last minute preparations on your new classrooms, remember that it will be alright! Always remember to take time for yourselves (even I have a hard time with that!). Find a nice mentor teacher to help you out that first year-- that will make all the difference-- trust me (and if you can't find one-- ask me!! I'll help you!)! All the best to you!!! You can do it and you will do great! 

Lots of love to you!

If you want to link up and see more advice, just click on Deb's button above! 



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful advice! I love that you added that "everything will be alright." I know that when I'm troubled it feels reassuring to hear those four words. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy! Thanks for for stopping by! Sometimes those four words are all we need to hear because in the grand scheme of things "everything will be all right!" :-) Hope you are having a great summer!

      Delete