Pages

My latest "Pinter-ations!"

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Introducing the Primary Chalkboard!!

Raise your hand if LOVE being a teacher of first and second graders?? I see your hand raised!!! Me, too!! Me, too! So, My exciting news to share with you is a new collaborative group exclusively for first and second grade teachers that will knock your socks off!! Introducing 


Some of your favourite first and second grade bloggers all in one spot-- just for you! And to start off our debut with a bang we have compiled 20 Back to School Tips to bring you bliss! We all know how tiring and difficult those first few days can be! We have been there, done that, got the t-shirt several times! 


So, my fabulous Chalkies and I have compiled an easy to download (no links-- just an easy PDF download) Back to School Survival Kit with tips and helpful sheets to make your transition from summer to school as easy as can be! Click on the picture below to take you to our chalkboard, meet us, and enter for a FABULOUS giveaway just in time for back to school! Can't wait to see you there!   


I am so looking forward to this collaborative adventure with you as well as still seeing you on my First Grade and Flip Flops Blog! 

Have a great week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment