Pages

My latest "Pinter-ations!"

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Wishlist Sale: Day 4


Okay, okay... Now we are getting down to the nitty gritty! I am about 2 weeks away from pre-planning and need to start going to my room and start decorating and unpacking. I need to note that I detest, abhor, hate, unpacking. Who doesn't, right? I do LOVE decorating though! I need to start making these, too...


And this for my reading corner-- the twister in the corner-- Not sure if I will put the lights in around it as my set up is not like hers but I love it! 



I get a secret thrill of looking back in my room and admiring the work I did. The kids may/or may not notice but the way I see things is that my behind has to "live" there for 10 months and I need to LOVE it!!! So, my question is, do you have a theme to your room?

I change up my room every few years. For the past 2 years I had Hollywood (I wish I had pics but I just started blogging in March so I don't have any) and it was fabulous but it got tired. So this year I am doing Wizard of Oz. I had always done Wizard of Oz in my classroom as a unit of study in the spring but decided to make it a year long event. This is an adorable classroom decor pack that I created and have ready to hang in my room (once I get in there). Again, click on the picture to take you my store! And if you like the pack, I am also putting my Wizard of Oz Character Ed Pack on Sale, too! So, you can get both matching products to start your year off for $10.00!!! Good Deal! 



So, check it out! Come back tomorrow for my most wishlisted item for a beloved character!!


Don't forget to share the love and check out these sale items over at: 

Miss V's Busy Bees

Flying into First Grade
















No comments:

Post a Comment